It takes many hands and hearts to serve the needs of others.
For over 30 years, Bethany House in collaboration with its grantors has been providing services for over 1,000 domestic violence victims and their children. We are grateful for the help of many congregations, groups, individuals, community organizations, businesses and corporations that partner with us to help those in crisis. With your ongoing support, we will continue to work to eliminate the cycle of domestic violence one family at a time.
Thank you for your support!
- Ada and Albert Wibel Foundation
- AMERIGROUP Foundation
- Bank of America Charitable Fund
- BJ’s Charitable Foundation
- Community Foundation for Northern Virginia
- Community Foundation for the National Capital Region
- Corina Higginson Trust
- Fairfax County Consolidated Community Funding Pool
- Virginia Family and Children’s Trust Fund
- Dr. Francis P. Chiaramonte Private Foundation
- Freddie Mac Foundation
- Giving Circle of Hope
- Phillip L. Graham Foundation
- John E. Fowler Foundation
- Knock Out Abuse Foundation
- Shepherd’s Gate
- Titmus Foundation
- TJX Foundation
- United Way National Capital Area
- Virginia Department of Housing and Community Development
- Washington Forrest Foundation